Ratings for Dr. Seetharaman Adimoolam

I absolutely not recommended Dr S. Adimoolam for his less experience & not treated with respect. You waited for long hours to see him but when u go inside he just takes few minutes to listen to u. He doesnt want to explain to about your blood repport or why actually he prescribe to you medicines! Pediatrics Dr should liten the child of Parents and explain what ever their child is going thru. He told my son's has ashma and non detactable allergy and he prescibed bunch of medicines. I gave my son those medicines for 3 weeks the I went to another allergy doctor for concern. Dr Nassef by seeing his blood report copy and listen from me about his symptoms she said my son doesnt hv any alrgy at all. He has postnasal drip that is why he cough at nitetime. He needs to use only Saline water.Immediately DrNassef stop his all medicines. I will tell every paretns please always asks questions to dr why you're taking medicine & give to u resonable explanations.I hope the info will help to others.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013