Ratings for Dr. Cynthia P. Horner

I'm so glad I choose this doctors. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Cynthia Horner was the worst doctor I have ever met. My wife and I were kept waiting for about 45 minutes. I was suffering from a minor allergy. She did not know the cause of my allergy. It was obvious she did not know and pretended to know the reason. Then she prescribed 4 very strong medications. When I took these medications I did not recover from my allergy and had a lot of other bad side effects such as a headache. She did not inform me about the drugs she prescribed. If she had explained what the drugs were I would have never taken those drugs and thus I could have prevented the bad side effects. The worst was, after all this Dr.Horner'??s office sent me a bill of about $305 for a 8 minute appointment and not recovering from my allergy. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

If you don't like doctors, go see Dr. Horner......she's not arrogant and she won't judge you. Really.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Horner. She spent a lot of time with me and I did not feel rushed at all! She is very nice and knowledgeable. She seems to be up to date on all the latest research and recommendations. She made me feel very comfortable and addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Amazing doctor. Listens to you. Allows you to voice your concerns without cutting you off. Very kind, compassionate and shows concern. It's as if I found long lost treasure. I walked out of the doctor's office feeling as if I finally met the one! Went through my medical history, recommended doctors when she felt I needed a second opinion of some serious medical issues, went into detail about my issues. Even apologized for looking at the laptop while I was talking to her. Didn't rush me, didn't cut me off. It is refreshing and comforting to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Very Nice, and very helpful, actually listened to my concerns. I liked her a lot however, she has since left Herndon Family Medicine. I would like to know where she went because I would love to follow her if she went to a new practice.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Cynthia P. Horner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Illinois