Ratings for Dr. Glenn W. Hollingshead

Has been our family physician for many years. Treats me 71, my husband 88, son 40, his wife 39. We all love him. Very caring, knowledgable takes time to deal with all my concerns. I always feel better when I leave even when I'm sick.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Hollingshead is everything a Family Doctor ought to be! He listens, he is not rushed, and my kids always loved to go see him. I have never been disappointed in him or his staff in the 19 years we have gone to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He is burned out at this point. I do not recommend. The irony is that Sansum,s first item in their mission statement is compassion, of which I have received none. I am done with him so it is time to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

The best. He is very efficient and makes the best of the 15 minutes he is allowed to see you. He is very knowledgable and helpful and loves kids. He is always willing to fit us in if we have a problem. I can't imagine having another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Amazing doctor, nice man, very knowledgeable, never feels rushed, takes time to listen to all concerns and questions, compassionate, great with all ages.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Great doctor. Great guy. Accommodating, kind and informative.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Glenn W. Hollingshead's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Unicare