Ratings for Dr. Viviane Nasr

Excellent physician. Very thorough and takes the time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I found Dr. Nasr to be a great doctor. She was helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable! She took her time with me, she listened to my concerns, and answered my questions in very simple language! I look forward to seeing her again!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Nasr has always been of great help for me. She works deligently with my specialists to resolve any health issues. I am currently able to say that she seems to be well informed, listens and offers suggestions and offers professional advise, courteous and performs tests necessary to diagnose and resolve my health issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Nasr is cold and unhelpful. She didn't even introduce herself or greet me, never smiled, and did not listen to what I said. For example, she asked as part of the survey they do "Do you exercise regularly?" I said yes. She did not ask a follow up (perhaps my definition of regularly doesn't match yours). Then she said "The point of a physical is to maintain and improve your health. This is what you need to do. First, exercise regularly. You should eat less red meat and less fast food." Well, of course!!!! Who doesn't know these facts? Also, I don't EAT red meat and I haven't had fast food in 10 years, not that she would know because she didn't ask. I felt like a robot could have given me a more useful and understanding checkup. I will not go back and am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

very professional//respectful and a pleasure to see. As a primary care physician I now have someone that I look fwd to seeing once a year.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Viviane Nasr's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1986)