Ratings for Dr. Reza Dana

My name is Diane Bilis and I am a patient at Mass Eye & Ear. I am so fortunate to have Dr. Reza Dana as my doctor. Dr. Dana is kind, caring, sympathetic and professional. My illness has had me facing some pretty dark days. Having Dr. Dana and his team by my side is definitely what got me through them. Dr. Dana decided I needed a corneal transplant (due to a serious infection). This news shocked and frightened me so much. (I was worried how I would ever get through the procedure). I was treated with honesty, dignity and respect. It has been 10 days since my transplant and I am feeling the closest to "normal" that I have felt in months. I know I have more surgeries ahead and a long road to a full recovery. I am thrilled to have Dr. Dana, his team and Mass Eye & Ear on my road! Sincerely, Diane Bilis

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Dana performed leading-edge surgery to remove scar tissue from the surface of my eye. It was literally life-altering. I've been seeing him annually for about six years. He's awesome!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Dana has been my doctor for many years. He's a caring person and always spends time with me to answer any questions I might have. He also has been helping me with my dry eyes for years and I'm doing so well thanks to him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

He couldn't make a diagnoses so he was quick to end the appointment. Would answer any questions clearly due to not knowing the answers and was too arrogant to admit it. It seems like obvious problems he's willing to work with but if it's something that requires more knowledge he blows you off. I would highly not recommend!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Promises one thing then pulls back for no reason. No concern for improving the qulaity of my vision.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

He told me I was crazy and did not actually have the condition I believed I had. In reality, my eye problem was confirmed by other eye doctors. He was very rude and unprofessional. He should leave medicine and go into modeling since he also thinks so highly of the way he looks

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Very knowledgeable; one of the leaders in his field. Very helpful

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Did not provide me with a full range of options for my medical condition; using the Internet to find them was actually more helpful.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Reza Dana's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)