Ratings for Dr. Jose H. ALVAREZ

Dr Alavaez and his staff are wonderful. I was very nervous because I was having a lot of pelvic pain due to fibroids. Dr Alvarez did a hysterectomy on me. He did it with just one small incision and all I had was a tiny scar. I was able to go back to work after a couple weeks and am feeling great. I would definitely recommend Dr Alverz.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I have been a patient of the Dr Alvarez since 2007. I have always found Dr Alvarez and his staff to be courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Dr Alvarez without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Alvarez is not a friendly person. I moved to bullhead with no friends or family to refer me to anyone so I chose him out of my insurance book. I went to him for my pregnancy with my 3rd child. He never stayed in the roomlong enough to answer my questions during my appointment that I always ended up waiting no less than 30 minutes for. I ended up needing an emergency C Section and he performed it. When the nurse called him 2 days later for pain meds to release me with and he didn't remember doing the surgery. He literally forgot about me. That mademe cry and put the cherry on top of my experience with him. I will NEVER go to him for anything nor will I ever refer anyone to him. The girl behind the counter is rude and they are ALWAYS overbooked! Awful awful place to go.

Submitted May 21, 2013

Performed unnecessary surgeries, left materials inside of patients, and knowingly caused later surgeries and a lot of pain and loss of jobs for patients.

Submitted March 29, 2013