Ratings for Dr. Shusila R. Rajasingham

I have never felt so belittled by a doctor. She was rude from the start of the appointment. Within the first 60 seconds I felt like getting up and leaving. I wish I would have trusted my instincts. She was impatient with me and my son. She would ask me questions and then become annoyed when I did not answer the way or as quickly as she would have liked. She interrupted me constantly and would rarely give me a chance to fully give an explanation. She was rude with my son and seemed to almost yell at him. Our pediatrician wanted to be thorough and ensure she was not missing something which prompted this visit. Dr. Rajasingham seemed annoyed that we did not have a specific "question" for her and seemed appalled that the pediatrician just wanted him evaluated by a neurologist. I literally walked out of the office in tears. She made me feel stupid for wasting her time. Please do not take your children here. I have never before written a review for a doctor, but came straight home to do so.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I had a horrible experience with this woman. She speaks very rudely and does not seem to listen to anything that the patient says, usually interupting to state that she is confused rather than waiting until someone is finished talking about the purpose for their visit. She perscribed me a drug for my dizziness which decreases blood pressure, which no responsible doctor would do after finding out that I already have low blood pressure and that it runs in my family. This almost caused me to pass out. After a plethora of medications had been thrust my way and failed to work for me, she then misdiagnosed me with an autoimmune disorder and perscribed over 2 grams of antibiotics to me daily. Since taking this medication (and of course not getting any better) my digestive system and reproductive system are still suffering from the after-effects of being choked with penicillin and other antibiotics for 6 weeks straight. Please do not ever visit this person, she is a poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

My experience was quite different from the other reviewer. My last appointment was December 2010, and the doctor was very nice to us. Her office manager is the most helpful one I've ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

If you are parent and want the best for your child! this is not the place for you!!! Had the worst experience of my life with this doc. She might be knowledgeble but she sure doesnt have good bed side manner. All through the appointment we saw nothing but attitude and yelling! and not listening to our answers. She just kept on saying stuff she wanted to, and was forcing this medication that we werent familiar with. (we wanted sometime to think about it) But nooo!! we were just stupid, bad parents in her eyes.. and she sure made us feel like crap! Left the office without saying bye! Never ever i would want to come across someone so cold and cocky.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011