Ratings for Dr. Sameh W. Hanna

I went to this arrogant man BC his partner no longer accepted patients and BC after nearly 3 yrs on the exact same thing I had built tolerance. Not only did he call me an adict, change my meds and then left town for 10 days without making sure it was working. And he expected me to let someone rub a cream on my spine several times a day when I don't tolerate touch in that area. I ended up being blamed for noncompliance when all he was willing to do was change the route (oral vs topical) of the same medication that didn't work! Any Dr that treats his pt like they are stupid (when they have done more pharmacy courses than he has) or an addict when he barely looks up from his laptop has no clue. And.....he doesn't even require monthly urinalysis!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very nice staff and comfortable office. All appointment were kept and I was seen at or before scheduled time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012