Ratings for Dr. Glenn E. HARPER

posted moments ago Dr. Harper is absolutely a fantastic doctor. He was very professional yet so caring and patient with me. He gave me my life back. I had lost hope after seeing a few other spine doctors and none of them would help me unless I lost weight. How could I lose weight when I couldn't exercise at all?? But Dr Harper didn't say that to me. He went ahead and did surgery on me. OMG. I'm pain free at last after YEARS of pain!!! I owe him my life. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you chose this doctor!!!! He always has a huge smile for me whenever I see him. He listens and cares! I can't say enough otherwise this would be the longest review ever. So, just pick him!!! He knows what he's doing!! He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I just had herniated C5,C6,C7 Disc surgery on 3/28/2015 by Dr. Glen Harper. This doctor is brilliant. This other review that is negative is way off course. This man is awesome. I visited with several surgeons over the years and Dr. Harper is light years ahead of everyone. If you need help, come see this man. It all you need to do. I am grateful that I walked into this man's office. It is the best thing that I could have done.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Our first visit was great, Dr. Harper was very nice and we didn't feel rushed. Eventually my husband had to have back surgery and it went well. Now he's having issues again and things are not the same. Long wait times to see Dr. Harper then it took several weeks to set up a procedure and then another 3 weeks to get the results. We called every day and kept getting voice mail and would wait several days for a call back only to be told "the doctor will review the films when he gets time" Now they can't find any reason for my husbands back pain and numb leg and referred us to a pain management specialist. Been there done that, in fact he's the one who said we should see a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Glenn E. HARPER's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI