Ratings for Dr. Gurinder Singh Grewal

This doctor's speciality is cardiology. He took wonderful care of my mother when she was ill and was kind and made sure she was in on her plan of care ...she loved him he is great with his patients.I also worked with him at Sutter Tracy and he takes excellent care of his hospitalized patients, also.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Went in with sinus infection, given antibiotics. Week later had added an ear infection. Given more antibiotics. Week later had to BEG an appointment because of pressure and roughly 85% loss of hearing in ear. Told me he couldn't help and to go to ear specialist. Office staff told me that they would call me in a couple of days about setting up an appointment with an ear specialist. Was in tears from pain in office -- they did not care. Asked to see doctor again and he sent in his office manager to tell me how overworked his staff was and they'd help me when they could. It was the most unbelievable experience of my life. I was really obnoxious and they finally TWO days later got me an appointment for the following week. Ear specialist changed the antibiotics and got me well, but I am left with tinnitus (ringing in my ears) that has never gone away. Needless to say, I changed doctors. Heard other horror stories but don't want to repeat hearsay.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Gurinder Singh Grewal's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1975)

Wellpoint