You may also like

Ratings for Dr. April L. Mcvey

Dr. Mc Vey made sure that I understood everything completely before I left her office. Very informative. The hardest part of my situation is the waiting period, waiting for test results, waiting for a call back from the office! However seeing how amazing and courteous the Dr. is I wouldn't ask for another dr. Dr. McVey is truly the best!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

After a horrible experience with the neurologist in my own town, I was so fearful of seeing another. Dr. McVey is an amazing Dr. She took so much time with me, went over all my options, treated me like a human being with a disease instead of just a disease. I am so grateful for her. It's worth the drive to see her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. McVey presided over my EMG. She was very thorough, unhuried, took time to explain findings and answer questions. I had to wait a while for her to finish with her preseeding patient, the assistant told me the Dr."was worth waiting for", and she absolutly was.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. April L. Mcvey's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mc Vey made sure that I understood everything completely before I left her office. Very informative. The hardest part of my situation is the waiting period,..."

October 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "APRIL" to "APRIL L."

October 21, 2013