Ratings for Dr. Francis Youssef

This dr. was good at first and then progressivly got worse over time. I hope you never need her while she is on call as this doctor was so rude when I had to call when my child was seriously ill. She is sometimes nice, but most of the time is bi-polar type of personality. I would suggest you stay away from this pediatrician. AND...pray that nothing happens of any serious nature while your child is a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I love the doctor and the practice. Both of my sons have received exceptional, compassionate care. Very warm and friendly from start to finish. They go well out of their way to be responsive to our need and to check on our boy's progress. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Youssef is a fabulous pediatrician. She really takes the time and listens to parents and does a great job of trying to ease the anxiety of her young patients. My husband and I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009