Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Bateman

After my double mastectomy, Dr. Michael Bateman has created two perfect, beautiful breasts for me, complete with realistic-looking nipples. His surgical skill is truly amazing and he is a really nice and caring individual. He gave me back my femininity and I am very happy. I highly recommend him for breast reconstruction. There was no part of the process, involving three separate surgeries, where he was anything but outstanding in his level of care and expertise. Furthermore, his entire team is top-notch. Jill Buckner, PA, is simply the perfect person for her job. I felt like she was my personal coach through the process. Every single other person in Dr. Bateman’s office demonstrated a level of professionalism and caring that made me feel so comforted and nurtured throughout this time. Yes, breast reconstruction is a difficult experience, but I believe I could not have found a better surgeon anywhere to take me through it. My results are terrific and I am glad I chose to do it.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Michael C. Bateman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal