Ratings for Dr. Gabor Matos

Dr Matos diagnosed my myopathy 8 years ago and I have been seeing him ever since. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He takes the time to explain what is going on and making sure you understand. I love him!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

My mother's heart doctor is very good. He has great bedside manors. We felt very confident with has knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Charges a ton of money for services, then if you have a question, there is a hassle calling and getting someone to convey question to him. ...most of the staff is really nice....blew me off when called with a question though, for the money spent on the visits, they should have a procedure in place to ask a queston after you leave. Made issues into things that were non-issues, like starting all over...waste of time as far as I was concerned.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Matos has been my cardiologist for over ten years, and my cardiac problems have been a real challenge for him, or anyone else for that matter. He has kept me alive and well after implanting over ten stents over the years. I've been blessed to have him for my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014