Ratings for Dr. Rainilda P. Valencia

The office staff is rude except for one girl that I spoke with when I first made the appointment. I waited over an hour! The over weight woman in the office had her teenage daughter in the office in regular clothing and when I'd ask her questions she would look at her. What? Then got in an argument with the nurse practitioner. I had to tell her 3 times just to get the doctor. The worse experience ever. Just right now, I called regarding about my daughter's results and the girl gave me attitude that they left a detailed message..I apologized to her because my phone broke. It felt like I was bothering her. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Valencia, is a great doctor and is also very good with children, however her front office staff is very rude. They will loose your appts and then are rude to you if your not on time for a rescheduled appt. which wasn't your original appt., even if you were just 15 min. late because of the inconvenience of having your appt. changed. They never answer the phone and don't get back to you til 2 days later. And then they fail to schedule you appt. My lil one was very sick and needed to see Dr. for excessive vomitimg they would not give me an appt. til 1 week later. I asked to speak w/manager and they just dropped my call. If your child is sick and you want to see Dr. which most parents do, you will not see Dr. til 1 week later.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

The doctor is great but the staff is HORRIBLE! They always get your appointments wrong and they are very rude. WIsh there was a whole new staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

waiting for 2 hours in the lobby and an additional 2 and a half hours in the waiting room with a toddler is difficult. so help my son from becoming destructive in the nicely decorated room i opened the door, also to see if anyone was around. the nurses were all gaggling at the station and rudely told me to go back into the room. this office over-books appointments and is understaffed.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011