Ratings for Dr. Naim M. Al-Adli

I have had to visit doctors and be in hospitals so much my entire life, so I am familiar with their attitudes and personalities. However, Dr. Naim Al-Adli stands high above them all. He SHOWS me with his actions that he sincerely cares about my well being. He is not only a great doctor, but a great man as well. I have a powerful respect and admiration for him and his staff is outstanding as well. I cannot say words good enough for him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Exceptional experience very friendly staff. It feels good to go to a Dr's office and have a Dr that listens to what their patients are telling them. Im Morbid Obese with diabetes and Congestive Heart Failure. I have tried other Dr's office nothing came close to my experience here at all.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I did not have a good experience.I would not recommend Dr Adli.The staff do not let pacients know if they do not accsept insurnce.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Have had great experiences here. Staff very courteous and Dr. Adli keeps on top of things. Would highly recommend Dr. Adli to anyone asking for cardiologist.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Wonderful customer service experience and exceptional medical care. The doctor is always available during business and after hours for his patients which is another plus. I am recoomending Dr. Adli to anyone who struggles from minor to major heart problems. Thank you for the quality care your office is providing to us.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Without Dr Adli, I would have not been alive because his caring found my heart problems.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

The Fort Bend Heart Center has a Friendly Staff, Clean environment.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013