Ratings for Dr. Leslie Appiah

I recently began seeing Dr. Appiah, after several disappointing with other doctors. My husband and I were looking for Gynecologist that could help us in our quest to have children. All of the other OBGYNs I met with referred us directly to a fertility specialist. One doctor did not even perform an exam. The previous doctors came across as indifferent to our concerns. After meeting with Dr. Appiah, I knew she was the one for us. During the consult she was thoughtful, patient, and provided us a detailed path to conception. Most recently, she contacted us on Sunday as a follow up to our most recent blood work. I appreciate her patience and genuine concern for our well being.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

This doctor took three weeks to call me back with results after I had labs drawn for fertility/clomid consultation. Three weeks is definitlely long enough for ovulation to come and go, so this was completely exasperating and infuriating. She is a fertility specialist, time is of the essence and not responding to patients is negligent. This after I called the office multiple times, never getting through and always getting the same response from the receptionist "I'll send the message through." When she finally did call me back she was very impatient and rushed me off the phone, less than a 5 minute phone call and she sounded very annoyed with my questions. She just doesn't seem to care and does not take time for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Ayensu saw my daughter for her first gynecology visit which can be very scary for a 13 year old! She was great, my daughter felt very comfortable with her and loved her! So now when we go for her appointment she always asks if she will be seeing Dr. Coker! She knew exactly what to do for my daughter I would recommend her to any mother that has a child who is having any female issues.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Leslie Appiah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)