Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Hsu

I was referred to Dr. Hsu due to a severe ongoing allergic reaction that another dermatologist felt needed the attention of the experts at Baylor. My wife, a Nurse Practitioner went with me. I've never seen my wife get this angry at another doctor. Dr. Hsu was very dismissive of symptoms, didn't want a medical history and never performed an actual examination. She spent more time trying to get me to accept a $2000 injection for a drug that my wife said wouldn't be useful for my condition. My wife and I were absolutely shocked at how negligent her assessment was.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Sylvia Hsu working for Baylor College of Medicine, noted in my medical record that she examined the burns on my arms that were caused by Ben Taub General Hospital. This is false. I have both video and audio record of the encounter. She never never examined me, falsified the medical record and charged Medicare for it. This is a doctor you could never trust far as I am concerned. Very dishonest and lacks any concern for patient care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Sylvia Hsu's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp