Ratings for Dr. Craig Jensen

Dr. Jensen is a great Pediatric Gastroenterologist. He is soft-spoken and seemed genuinely concerned about getting to the root of my daughter's issues. He is also very thorough and spent a considerable amount of time with us; getting to know my daughter's full medical history, ordering all of the necessary tests, etc. His nurses as well as his check-in staff were also very kind. HOWEVER, actually getting an appointment within a reasonable time frame is nearly impossible. I wish there were an option for rating "ease of getting an appointment" because if there were, I would honestly rate it with a "0". (which is why I decided just to rate "punctuality" with a "2") We waited approximately 4 months for my daughter's first appointment. After seeing him that first time, we scheduled a follow-up appointment which was 2.5 months later. I ended up having a family emergency come up so I had to call them to reschedule, which put us waiting another 2 months. Then 3 weeks before that appointment THEY called me saying that they needed to reschedule . . . however . . . the next available date had a 3 month wait time. Although frustrated, I went ahead and scheduled that one . . . and then the same thing happened again with THEM calling me weeks beforehand and needing to reschedule. We gave up after that. It really is a shame because we really like Dr. Jensen, but with the constant rescheduling it just became not worth the hassle. We are currently in the process of finding another Pediatric Gastroenterologist with less appointment issues.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Jensen is a great doctor. He is thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015