Ratings for Dr. Jana L. Adams

My 4 children all see Dr Adams. She is super nice and always has taken great medical care of my children! I have known her for 15 years (right when she got out of her residency). She is the only Doctor I trust with my children! WE LOVE YOU DR. ADAMS!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Some people are purposely giving Dr. Adams a bad review. I'm a medical professional myself. My daughter has been with Dr. Adams for 11 years. She has ALWAYS been caring, very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know or is not sure, she won't hesitate to send you to a specialist to help you get answers. She talks to her patients (the kids) and has never rushed, ever. She really does care and is down to earth. Dr. Adam's you are a gem.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Terrible. Just terrible. You want your child to be sick and stay sick? Just take them to Dr. Adams. They'll give medical certifications to anyone I guess...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

LOVE this doctor. Both her and her NP are very knowledgable and always have the answers to ALL my questions. They spend time with you and are never in a rush! I couldnt ask for a better doctor for my son! So glad I found her..

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Very concern Dr.thats willing to go above and beyond for your kids and has sick days everyday during the week so u can get your child in and evaluated without going to the ER. I love Dr Adams,Dorsa PA, and their staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012