Ratings for Dr. Rita Sanghvi Mehta

In all my subconscious childhood I hated hospitals. Therefore as an adult I would rather not find out what or who happened in there. When I learnt I had advanced stage cancer, my reaction was to embrace the inevitability of death. Then I met Dr. Rita Mehta. She so wanted that my tumors be gone that I found myself sucked into fighting this dreadful thing with her . . . keeping all my hospital appointments with a soul felt smile. Her enthusiasm and cheerfulness was so that I didn't want to disappoint her by being a failed case. So here I am today with my cancer in remission. In Dr. Rita Mehta I met an angel of God.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Mehta has treated me for inflammatory breast cancer, a rare form of breast cancer. She is very up on the latest treatment protocols and I was able to participate in a clinical trial that had great results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Rita Sanghvi Mehta's Credentials

• Hindi

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3308956'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014