Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Miller

If you are the type of person that likes to know the root of your ailment and are not happy with just being prescribed pills then do not go here, specially if you have thyroid problems. Dr. Miller is really nice, he does listen and is thorough but he only subscribe to the school of doing a general test for the thyroid as sufficient and even if a high count antibodies show up which show a much more in depth problem he wasn't sure what to say and said is ok to ignore it. Was not willing to do additional blood tests suggested by a holistic dr and his ego got in the way telling me I could find another Doctor if I wanted additional "unnecessary" testings. It is my life and health and he rather focus on being offended because another Health care professional suggested other tests were needed. I have a big problem now finding a Doctor that will actually think outside the box and is not the cookie cutter type which is what you will find here. However this is the way most Doctors are.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Miller now for 5-6 years. I came on a referral. He is a real people person. No nonsense, direct to the point. He does not try to fill you up with prescriptions because you mentions an ailment/symptoms, buts he works consistently and personally with you; suggesting diet and other lifestyles changes. I was on 9 different medications when I came to him, for what purpose I was not exactly sure, but he managed over a period of 6-12 mos. to make me feel better and eliminate the drugs. I am on nothing now and sees the Dr. every 3-5 mos. Highly recommended. Nice offices, very professional caring staff and very little wait time. He does not over-schedule like so many physician do when they have 10 people scheduled at 10 o'clock. I love Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

My first time in this office. I think this is the first doctor that has addressed each ailment I mentioned due to thyroid and back problems and followed up with lab work, x-rays or a diagnostic measure or advise for each one. Any other doctor I have seen in the past get sidetracked with one or two ailments and do not discuss anything else. So I was really surprised at his focusing and thoughtfulness. It seemed to me he went a bit above and beyond other the other doctor I had in the past (at another place). The staff was a bit overwhelmed since they are digitizing their records but they were prompt and very nice. I would recommend this office. Also although they seemed to be very busy I got an appointment the next day I called and that to me speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Michael J. Miller's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ