Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Taylor

Dr Taylor was wonderful each and every visit and every phone call was answered within the day. He listened very well and took all the time I needed then some to explain more to me. I have many ailments and I'm sue at times not easy to work with but he and his staff did. His wife was a sweetheart to me always and went out of her way to help me. I'm sick at heart now because he is gone and I wish he would come back. Everything changed when they went to UNC something instead of Rolesville Family practice.I wish there were some way I could say goodbye and thanks for all he helped me through and my husband. He was there one day and gone the next. Makes no sense and I want to know if he was run off because he was such a dear with his patients unlike any other MD's I know Now I think I'll just go to er's when I need medical attentikon. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

This is a top notch doctor but his wife came into his practice and ruined it for him! I adore him but she kicked tons of his patients out for NO reason except for her lies, rudeness, condescending manner. I feel sorry that he has to live his life with her. He deserves way better!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr. Taylor. He is patient and takes his time with me. He is very thorough and has always done an excellent job. He is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dr Taylor spends quality time with each patient and is a caring, excellent physician. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Taylor and his staff made my doctor's visit as pleasant as it can be. He is very good at diagnostics.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

The Dr.Taylor I saw is in Rolesville not Raleigh. He was wonderful. He takes his time and listens to you. You will have to wait for him, but if you like the time he spends with you remember he does that with everyone! The ladies in his office are awesome. Would highly recommend him for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

This doctor seemed unprofessional and I did not feel I was treated well. He is not a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

This doctor seemed unprofessional and I did not feel I was treated well. He does not have experience in mental health.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Robert P. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois