Ratings for Dr. Bijan Sorouri

Dr. Bijan Sorouri is an excellent physician! What I most like about him is his demeanor and patience. He never rushes you and makes sure he answers all your questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Sorouri has helped me in just a short time with problerm I had with another Dr. who did not check out my complaints. Thank god there are Doctors like him around that know what they are doing and very helpful to patients. He even calls you at home if a problem. He listens to you and your concerns and takes time with you. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

I am so blessed to have found this doctor after many years of being unhappy with my family doctor that was handled down to me from my parents. I started seeing Dr. Sorouri about 7 years ago and making that change from my old doctor was the best thing I have ever done. He is an amazing doctor who spends a lot of time with each one of his patients. He has called me at home on several occassions to follow up with me if I was terribly sick or if I called his office to ask a question. He has been a god sent and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Bijan Sorouri's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE