Ratings for Dr. Dan J. Murphy

I am an AA person and HAD been a patient of murphy over the years he seems to care less and less about his patients including me. I have since changed dr.;'s his staff has said he is not nice to them. He seems to not care for black people he acts like i was a bother to him, and i have spoke with a former patient and he also felt the same way. not a good doc

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

I have seen Dr Murphy for several years now. I always find him knowledgeable, in a good mood and punctual.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Murphy has been our family MD for almost 2 years. He is very knowledgable, kind, and personable. He takes the time to listen to you and also has a great sense of humor. Most of the time I wait at least 30 minutes to get in, but he's well worth the wait because he obviously cares about the patient and doesn't rush you out the door. His staff is also usually good about returning calls or refills in a timely matter.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Murphy is very good and very humorous. I would recommend him to anyone needing a good Primary Care Physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

We have been going to Dr. Murphy for years. He's knowledgeable and intuitive as well as humorous. He's the type of doctor you can ask any question and get a honest, intelligent answer.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Murphy is very personable, detailed, good with keeping up with new research. Our whole family likes him very much.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Dr. Dan J. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med