Ratings for Dr. John F. Boggess

Back to 2009, I found Dr. John Boggess to be one of the top surgeon who specialized in Da Vinci Hysterectomy. And he accepted me as good candidate for this type of operation. It had been five years already since Dr. Boggess performed the surgery for me to get rip of troubled Uterus out of my body once and for all. Time for celebration? Not Quite. After all, I started to fight really hard with Dr. Boggess regarding why the keyhole incisions was situated in the weird Asymmetric style ?-- one high-resolution endoscopic 3D camera at the center, then, 1 opening on the right and 3 openings on the left which looked exactly something symbolized the China red flag image that had been marked clearly on top of my abdominal surface forever. In addition, compare with the right side ( 1 incision, No pain at all), the fact of several surgical openings being gather on Left side yielded so much greater physical suffering for me such as the unusual degree of pains I had experienced directly from heavy swelling and distension of gas that caused twice as big of swollen leg as well as at the region of the knee. A methodical Da Vinci doctor like Dr. Boggess should well acknowledged about that! No specific reason why the numbers were set so differently for both sides that induced even more trouble than usual? Were they playing the big joke on me or what?The Robotic Surgery System was costly, to me, the surgery was not well done at all, it looked Clumsy! I still complain all the time for that! I firmly believe I had not been treated nicely from this operation and had unpleasant feeling from an oppressively dominant services.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

ABSOLUTLY RUDE, but is very knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. John F. Boggess's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC