Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Mckay

I had a wonderful experience at this up beat and happy office. My back was better within a few weeks and I attribute much of this success with Dr. Brian and his amazing staff. Three cheers! With appreciation and thanks!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have seen him two times. Neither time did he help my pain. Doesn't address the real issue and focuses on other parts of the body. Saw another Dr. who helped me in one visit. A complete joke.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. McKay's experience and knowledge is excellent. He provides a great understanding on the method of treatment and his techniques. He has successfully treated me with herniated discs and I have recovered very well. He is caring and very accommodating for appointments and will see patients early in the morning. His priority is making his patients feel better and takes great pride in his work to help you recover and maintain good health. I am so grateful that he is in my community. An outstanding chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Brian McKay is a fraud. After charging me thousands for 2x weekly visits, he put me on a machine to stretch my lower back. He left an untrained, unqualified assistant in charge. The machine , a DRX 9000, stretched my back so much that it ruptured my L5-S1 disc. I had to have surgery to repair the damage. Weeks of agony, night in hospital, long recovery time. Ruined an entire summer. Don't go anywhere near this money-grubbing, incompetent buffoon.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Charged my card 3x! Then said he never did. TOTAL LIAR! Not to mention, My neck feels horrible for the past 48hrs since my visit. BEWARE! TERRIBLE CHIROPRACTOR.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Brian P. Mckay's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Darien, CT