Ratings for Dr. Vincent P. Anzalone

This place is the worst! I hate dealing with them. Haven't dealt with Anzalone himself but his staff is TERRIBLE!!!! One time they had me wait over an hour to check a PPD. Every time I need a referral or anything they are the worst to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I know Dr. Anzalone for just a year, but find him caring, respectful, and very nice. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr Anzalone is the best Dr I have had. Very thoughtful and interested in his patients as people and patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Anazalone is the most caring Dr. I have had the pleasure working with--he knows my extended family and is extremely caring to each of us.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

A very unpleasant doctor accompanied with rude personal . Poor patient rapport, unconcerned about patients health or care, just wants the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr Anzalone is the best Dr I have ever had. he is also one of the most nicest, caring, respectful man I have ever met. I recently put my elderly mom in his care and he went above and beyond the call. His staff always is equally as nice and they always call back within ( at most) a few hours> i truly recommend him as your family DR. JS

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Good visit with the doctor, he is patient and informative.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011