Ratings for Dr. Siddesha Arashinagundi

I met Dr. Siddesha A. Arashagundi (Gundi) on July 28, 2014. He was recommended by a friend to my brother. My brother had lost a substantial amount of weight and was not able to function during the day from the loss of weight and sleep. He had no quality of life in the state he was in. Dr. Gundi has restored my brother to his old self. He has gained weight is able to sleep, and work eight hours a day. If my brother had not gone to Dr. Gundi his quality of life would have continued to deteriorate under the care of his old doctor. The most important one thing that Dr. Gundi did was; he listened to my brother. I would recommend Dr. Gundi to anyone looking for a doctor who will take time to understand your health problems. Thank you Dr. Gundi!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Gundi is very knowledgeable, compassionate and doing his best to make the patient feel well.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Gundi has been my physician for some time now. He is a kind, considerate, compassionate, & knowledgeable doctor. He knows my aversions to medications, and explains reasons for adding, changing, or deleting them. I know he has my back. If he didn't, he would not be my physician. He has time for my questions and doesn't rush me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Gundi is a friendly, compassionate, outgoing physician while still maintaining a professional attitude. This in itself is a difficult feat for most of us. I switched from my previous physician when I saw how Dr. Gundi was with my 79 year old mother who, quite often, can be difficult to deal with. He and his staff are always attentive and knowledgeable and maintain a professional decorum at all times. I highly recommend Dr. Gundi to those who are seeking a good doctor who keeps up to date on the latest medications and medical advancements.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I have been seeing dr. Gundy for years and am totally happy with him. He always takes the time to answer any questions I have and has always treated me with utmost respect and seems very conserned about my health and wellbeing. I would highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I went in with 2 questions: 1) What causes my chronic fatigue? & 2) Can I have an inhaler for my exercise-induced asthma. He insisted on a chest x-ray after my asthma test came back negative. He said that even though I was right, he'd like to double check. He said insurance would pay for that, no questions asked. Then, he asked me to do blood work to check for lupus, hep. a & b, and rhumatoid arthritis. At my follow-up, he said "you're good! You tested negative for the things we tested. Maybe just get more rest." A month later, I got an invoice for the xray PLUS 13 tests from the lab including iron tests, and other things I didn't know about. I asked why I was charged and why he didn't tell me he was going to do them, or even go over the results at my follow-up, he said "How much do you owe? Oh thats nothing." and refused to go into further detail unless I scheduled another appointment & paid the $30 copay to see him. When I refused, He laughed at me and was of no help.

Submitted November 25, 2013