Ratings for Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan

Complete Incompetence from the front office staff to the Dr. himself. My husband and I were both patients of Mr. Dhawan. He states that he is an internist but he is definitely qualified in that field. My husband had medical scans, two MRI'S and something else completed. He was in pain with a fever for two weeks. Never heard from Dr. Dhawan so I called to alert the office of husbands condition, they scheduled him for the next day. When my husband went into the office, the scan revealed cyst on his kidneys , Dr. Dhawan stated," oh, I must didn't view them close enough." My husband was in complete shock. So while he was suffering, Dr. Dhawan never took the time to even review his situation. My husband is still waiting for a referral that they stated was sent in. I called the specialist office and they stated that they have not recieved the referral. When you try to call the office of Dr. Dhawan you will either be met by a voicemail, phone options or a busy signal. Yes, there are several options but don't bother leaving a message, your call will never be returned. If you press 2, you will either get a busy signal (yes, I did say busy signal) or you will reach the front staff who will put you on hold continuously. I regret walking into this Dr.s office because he did absolutely nothing to help me or my husband , after a year still same issues. . I finally reached my breaking point when he kept insisting that I take different medications that my body cannot metabolize. I even had a pharmacology report faxed to him but of course, he never recieved it, i could have died or had a verybbad reaction, bur I followed my own mind and refused. Don't bother faxing records, just like anything else they will claim that they never recieved them. Its sad to think because he has alot of elderly patients but this man does not care for his patients, you cannot even reach him after hours regardless of what the problem is, have never heard of such a thing. I was put on heart medication and could not reach him to discuss horrible side affects. Enough is enough, don't believe the positive reviews on other forums, I am sure they are bogus.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015