Ratings for Dr. Peri H. Pepmueller

Terrible. Lunch seems to be more important then a patient waiting in your waiting room for over an hour. 2nd time this has happened. first time I was left in the exam room for over 2 hours, and had to walk out and remind them I was there. Dr. P came into my room with food hanging out of her mouth and gave some bs excuse. This time my appointment was supposed to be at 10 AM. Received the reminder call and low and behold my appointment was changed to noon. Oh great...now let me rearrange my meetings at work and turn everything upside down so that I can meet this appointment. I did, and at 1:00PM, I still was waiting. While everyone else that came in, was taken right back to their exam rooms. I have never had an appointment there that did not last over 2 hours. 95% of that time I am waiting. This doctor does not realize that her patients time is valuable as well. I will be changing doctors to someone who cares about their patients. I am important, my time is important. She needs to start realizing this. Not one apology ever. I was so mad, that I walked out crying and realize I am over this.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have to say that Dr. Pepmueller is very pleasant, professional & knowledgeable. However, the wait times in the waiting room and the exam room were horrendous. Two to three hours common. The last time I was there 1/12 for 3hrs before I saw her for 3 minutes. At that time instead of making a 6 month appointment, they said we'll call you.I rec'd a note in the mail in june appointment for 7/3 and then a call saying Dr. was going on vacation chgd appt to 8/22. Very nice people, I just need to see a dr. who has time to see me.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Peri H. Pepmueller's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)