Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Steinfield

I have recently been back to see Dr. Steinfield after 20 years due to being hit by a car last September. He operated on me back in 1996 (carpal tunnel release). Contrary to some opinions, his bedside manner is soft-spoken, compassionate, and professional. He gives thorough examinations, listens intently, and knows his stuff. Yes, you may wait a long time to see him as evidenced by some grumbles in the waiting area and online reviews, but he's worth the wait! I trust his medical judgment 100%, and would not hesitate to refer him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great staff! I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Steinfield

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I got hurt in a car wreck and Dr Steifeld put me back together. Really good job

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

rudest staff I have ever had the misfortune to meet. dr. is just nasty. never smiles, arrogant. misdiagnosed me 3 times. MAKES YOU COME IN JUST TO GIVE MRI RESULT SO THEY CAN STEAL MORE MONEY. NO REASONE HE COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE. most unprofessional place I have ever been to.... DO NOT GO

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Wait time is always an hour or more. When I asked the front if this is normal for him the response was immediately yes. I will find someone else

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Awful bedside manner.. Awful Dr. More like evil dr. 4 hrs didn't go over any of my results. Sent me to pt and pain management. Absolutly no empathy. Had me in tears as he was doing the exam on my back.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Highly doubtful a Dr. of this caliber diagnosis everyone with tendonitis and sends them on their way. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable; top notch in my book. Also, a Dr has no control over a patient standing in the foyer lighting up waiting for their ride. I see this happen all the time so agreed the entrance way smells like smoke. But instead of blaming the Dr speak up to the ones doing the smoking. Bet you haven't. As for waiting time most surgeons do run late due to emergencies that happen quite often. You'll be happy to know if you ever need him in an emergency you too will get your share of his time. Reviews like yours are blatantly angry ones and not fair at all! This is one top notch doc that I'll be happy to wait for for an hour.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Office smells like an old smoked up hotel, couldn't wait to get out of there. Waited literally for 1 hrs after appointment time for see doctor, told the nurse she said 1 hr wait is normal and that we should sit and wait. While waiting for doctor, looked up reviews of the place, some one said they just give everyone cortisone shots and tell them it's tentinitis and send to therapy. Just as predicted, he diagnosed as tentinitis, even thought its muscle pain and rx cortisone shot into joint and sent us off to therapy. What a joke! On the wa out, nurse said next time allow more time as we will be waiting for an hour for a doctor. NEVER GO THERE!!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Paul H. Steinfield's Credentials

• Spanish

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)