Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Turrentine

Dr. T and his staff are awesome. He is so kind and easy to talk to, as well as very thorough. I have been seeing him about 4 years and when I get pregnant I plan on keeping him as my doctor. I always feel like I am in the best of care with him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Turrentine (Dr. T, as he goes by) since summer 2010. I was looking for a new Gynae and found him, luckily! He is by far the best doc I have gone to (and coming from a early 30-something, that means quite a few). He delivered our first baby and now I am expecting my second one. His staff (Brandi) and himself are absolutely my fav. I trust him, totally. He is very knowledgable, courteous, answers all my questions (which I had quite a bit of in my first pregnancy), and actually "listens". I would not want it any other way!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. T is the best OBGYN around. He has been my Dr. for over 11 years and I wouldn't have it any other way.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Turrentine's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)