Ratings for Dr. Lucia D. Sandoval

I am greatly disappointed and deeply affected by Dr. Lucia Sandoval's refusal to continue being my father's primary doctor. After suffering a near fatal stroke due to a physical trauma, my family did much research to insure my father received the highest care possible. We also had to proceed with a lawsuit against his job since his stroke was a work related injury. He continues to need regular checkups to insure he is healthy and progressing. My father had the decency to inform Dr. Sandoval of his case to which she immediately dropped my father from her care. We have not asked for Dr. Sandoval's direct or indirect involvement with his ongoing case. She is not a stroke specialist therefore her expertise is not sought in this matter. We just wanted him to continue with his primary doctor since she has been prior to his stroke. Do ethics play a role when refusing care because of a lawsuit?

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Lucia D. Sandoval's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)