Ratings for Dr. Saran S. Rosner

This man is a Saint! My daughter was brought to the ER with excruciating back pain. By chance, Dr. Rosner was in the ER and came to check on her. Within minutes of examining her, he informed us of the severity of her condition. He operated on her the morning with results that were miraculous. He was kind, compasionate and treated her like she was his own daugther. I had nver met before he appeared in her doorway but I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Saran Rosner. ...Only bad thing is his receptionist Dale...she is just plain nasty. If your that miserable working QUIT..

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I just had back. Surgery. And. He did a great job. He is so nice. And thoughtful and. Explained every thing. So 5 stars to you dr rosner

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I have never met such a nasty MD in my life. He totally lacks any compassion and does not have a good bedside manner. He was rude, arrogant and just not a nice person. I did not feel that he really cares about his patients and is just not someone who I would trust to perform surgery on me. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 8, 2013