Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Minevich

The doctor seems to not knowing what he is doing. He didn't remember what he prescribed medicines to his patient. I would not recommend this doctor. I should have check online prior went with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

This doctor and his office manager are total nightmares. The doctor was very rude, insensitive and was rushed. He didn't address my concerns, instead telling me "too many details" while looking annoyed, asking me "what do you want me to do" while supposedly discussing my options for treatment. I was told to "tough it out at work." I was also given a medication, but told I could only take it a short time (when it's very commonly and safely given for long periods of time). Well after a month of this doctor's "treatment" I missed 2 weeks of work and had 3 visits to the ER (2 for dehydration, one because he was out of the office for 4 days and I was told by the office manager he would not refill my medicine until he was back and she suggested I go to the ER). When I told the office manager I was unhappy with my treatment, she suggested "your free to find another doctor" which I did.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Very rude office team and Dr. I would NEVER recommend this office!!! I left in tears after the second visit NEVER to return again!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

When I visit there for postparum follow up, i took my oldest 18m daughter and i'm having a little visitor. The office manager named Monica told me 'you go back to your clinic because you don't want the exam'. She was meaning that I shoudln't take my daughter there and i'm bleeding so the doc couldn't check me. She was very rude. I felt really bad so I talked to the doc for complain about her. Doc was keep repeating procedures of postparum check ups(he thought she explained well but i was complaining her attitude) and he said she never have any problems with patient. Dr. Minevich, someone or some day who couldn't find the babysitter like me, don't say come with someone then so they can watch out for your kids.Monica,say "unfortunately, dr. Minevich is not able to see you here today because you are bleeding and you have to undressed for exam but you have your daughter today".And please, notify to your patient when you make an appointment.Don't say think of your first postparum check ups.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012