Ratings for Dr. Paul M. ARNOLD

Absolutely rude and condescending. Was not helpful, very egotistical.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

This is the rudest doctor I've ever seen in my life. He hadn't even reviewed my records when I arrived for my appointment, yet he was adamant that I needed surgery simply because I had been referred to him. He was clueless as to what I had been referred to him for and had to go out and come back to even know why I was there. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Just don't do it! I had an L5-S1 fusion. He misplaced the right bolt and even before I got out of the hospital, I had to have another surgery to move it. His bedside manor is non existent and just as bad in the office. Don't think that he is a good technician. Go elsewhere! Anywhere.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

If this is the Paul Arnold operating at KU med center in 1998 the following is true: Performed ad L4 to S1 fusion using "cage" hardware and the fusion failed. He continued to lie to me about the results and I spent over 1 1/2 years in a pain clinic. I am still on pain medication 15 years later. He was terrible to deal with, had no interest in me as a patient and continually lied about my condition. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS MAN!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

spent 3 min with me and didn't even look at my chart what a waste of time

Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Paul M. ARNOLD's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)