You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Stinson

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

After the medication stopped working for the neuropathy in my feet my neurologist wanted me to see Dr. Stinson. I was desperate so I agreed because frankly nothing else was working and I was miserable. Like the review before I did wait about 20 minutes past my appointment time but he was well worth the wait. He spent a lot of time with me, is funny and down to earth. Staff is great and made me feel right at home. I been seeing him for about 8 weeks. My pain level went from a 9 to a 2. I've gotten 80% the feeling back in my feet and my balance is way better. Life changer for me... Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Had to wait 20 minutes past my appointment time but worth the wait for sure. Staff is great made me feel at home. I felt better after the first treatment. He is not one of these guys that you have to see over and over like the chiros and PT's I've been to in the past. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

My neurologist wanted me to see Dr. Stinson for my neuropathy because the medication wasn't working any longer. After 6 weeks I am getting the feeling back in my feet and the pins and needles in my legs have really reduced. Happy Im finally getting some relief

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr.Stinson is the absolute best! I've seen several other chiropracters before for my neck and back, and my results with Dr. Stinson have been by far the best. He's extremely personable and really makes sure you feel better when you leave his office.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I developed migraines after being rear ended nearly 20 years ago. The pain would get so intense I would have to go to the hospital and get a shot to knock me out. I would have a migraine 2 to 3 times per month that could last days at a time. I went to my neurologist to see about changing my meds (again...) when he suggested I see Dr. Stinson a chiropractor. Doc told me he's had several patients that have gotten good results from some sort of new proceedure he was doing. Its been 3 months since I started seeing him and you cannot imagine the difference and impact this atlas proceedure has had on my life. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Stinson

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey W. Stinson's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Great doctor , staff, and massage therapist!!! Highly recommend . "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After the medication stopped working for the neuropathy in my feet my neurologist wanted me to see Dr. Stinson. I was desperate so I agreed because frankly not..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had to wait 20 minutes past my appointment time but worth the wait for sure. Staff is great made me feel at home. I felt better after the first treatment. He i..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My neurologist wanted me to see Dr. Stinson for my neuropathy because the medication wasn't working any longer. After 6 weeks I am getting the feeling back in ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stinson is a great doctor. He listens to you and gets to the source of the problem. He was able to help me when no one else would listen."

September 27, 2014