Ratings for Dr. Suneela Bhoplay

Really rude and disrespectful. I asked her what the diagnosis she gave my son meant and she said"Google it". Unbelievable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

It has actually taken me a long time to review this doctor because that is how traumatized I was by my experience. I went to see her for a second opinion on some digestive issues my 2.5 year old was having. I chose her because her husband was my OB with one of my children and I had a good experience with him. She was EXTREMELY and unapologetically rude to me from the moment she walked in the door. She was resentful just of the fact that I was coming for a 2nd opinion and not trusting the first Dr. She asked me if perhaps the reason my son was throwing up was because he was telling me he didn't want to eat and i was forcing food down his throat with my fingers!! I was so shocked and offended and upset by the question and her rudeness I started to cry in her office, and she put her hands on her hips and huffed "Why are you crying?!" which just made me cry harder. At one point she just left the room without saying anything so I stepped out to see what was going on and she reluctantly stepped back in, I said, "so are you going to do any tests or anything?" and she looked at me like I was ridiculous and said "no." and left the room again, that was her goodbye. SO SO AWFUL!! I've never experienced anything like it. I can't even see her husband anymore as my OB because I wouldn't be able to handle seeing her face.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

her husband is very helpful, but she is not. shes rude and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

First of all her staff is very nice and so is her husband Dr. Bhoplay, but she is the worst Dr. I have ever been too, She is very rude and instead of giving parents options or new ideas she judges everything you say wrong and thinks that her way of doing things are the way they should be. For example, she told me and my husband that our son didn't need a walker to learn to walk, she told us that we should just let him learn on his own. Always told us our son needed to eat less and he was barely one year old, how do you stop a child from eating at that age. Then I had a family member take my daughter to see her and she wanted to know if they lived with her, who took care of her and just weird questions that made us feel very uncomfortable!! Never again will I take any of my children to see her!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Had a horrible time with this Dr., actually started crying in her office because I felt she was so cold and uncaring and she ACTUALLY threw her hands up in the air and said to me "What is wrong!?" but not in a kind way, more like she couldn't stand me. At the time we were having a lot of health problems with our toddler that no one could diagnose and I was going to her for a second opinion. Will not be back, she was awful, and flat out refused to help. So strange. I have never had such a poor Dr experience in my life. I had gone to her because her husband had delivered my second son and I was happy with his care. But now I think I wont even go back to see him, because their office just holds too many bad memories.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012