Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Bromberg

Told me to trust him like I would trust an auto mechanic. My loss of muscle mass and power is mental not physical. Being a mental health professional I am aware of the conditions which may cause similar symptoms so can appreciate where he might be coming from but really...? rapid muscle atrophy that is visible should have ruled that out. So I will take his advice and trust him like I would a mechanic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Bromberg is supposed to be one of the top neurologists in the country, but I didn't see it. His office is constantly in chaos; he came in and thought I was a different patient, then left when the mistake was discovered. Often, appointments are made with him, and yet you are seen by a resident who is supervised by Dr. Bromberg. I've never had him examine me, even though I've been in his office 3-4 times. Very flippant...comes across as rude and arrogant. No bedside manner whatsoever, but then, he IS a neurologist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Terrible advice, spent little time with patient. Wanted to know if I really wanted to know results, as this could affect my offspring.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Mark B. Bromberg's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1982)