Ratings for Dr. Jane Z. Wachs

Great Doctor knows how to alleviate your pain and take care of your needs. A pleasant doctor and a pleasure to have her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I have seen her a few times about three to be exact. She was very rushed horrible beside manner. First, "I want to work with you "she says. Ok explained to dr Wachs of the problems that I had told her that I had a previous rheumatologist who I have seen for three years. He was great sorry he retired. My previous rheumatologist has been in practice over 30 years. Anyway dr Wachs told me upfront with out any reservations you don't have rheumatoid arthritis. You have fibromyalgia and Sjögren's syndrome. Ok new diagnosis , here she goes a whole bunch of meds.. Amitripyline medication I told her I couldn't take because of increased heart rate. I already have tachycardia .. Excessive heart rate in the 100's range.. Wrong pill!! Then I complained of severe extreme fatigue then gave me Placquinel which , I could not tolerate. Ok she gave me .lyrica this is gonna work trust me...so she said dr Wachs. I then filled the Rx then in two days I called and told her that I can't tolerate the lyrica..I told her that was suffering from dizziness feeling off balance and weak.. Her response to me was , that is unusual ..and you didn't take enough !! What the heck!! Then she said "STOP TAKING THE GABAPEBTIN" guess whys she never prescribed GABAPEBTIN to me.. Omg!!! Constant blood work being drawn .. No definitive answers... Looking for another Dr.. with a great beside manner. Stay away from this doctor you might die or get severely sick... Use your judgement wisely.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Saw Dr Wachs2x in Yonkers.Visit 1,I request office note.Many inaccuracies.1:many spell/grammar errors 2:info I shared during visit w/her wasn’t what she wrote in report.I have many med issues diagnosed w but she reported findings:negative,she ignored facts 3:She misused info I gave her to imply I was not cooperative,ie:I took 1 pill&it upset my stomach so I stopped,I said I tried meds for 1 day&it made me very sick&I had to stop.She also told me to increase a med I told her I was having a hard time tolerating,so I tried slowly. My new Rheumat told me that she'd never increase this med to level Wachs insisted. 2nd visit,told Wachs I had a disabil hearing coming+need office note asap.1 of my many ills:fibromyalgia, new Rheuma for 2nd opin said fibromy not curable w/meds.Wachs wrote if I took the meds as ordered,most/all symptoms would go away.Wachs deliber wrote more bs in note to sabotage my case.Beware Wachs:incompetent.Stay away w disability case,she will sabotage/frown upon you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Jane Z. Wachs's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental