Ratings for Dr. Morad Tavallali

After Dr Tavallali surgery I have been transferred to ER. Two days in ER he did not diagnose bacteria infection, and discharged me with high fever that has been treated with high dosage of medicine. CT Scan showed bubble around my colon and unfortunately the hole in my colon and necrotizing fasciitis destroyed massive amount of tissues and muscle and I lost almost 70% of my abdominal wall. following up Dr Morad Tavallali surgery I went through 18 surgery in Shock Truma in Maryland and 13 surgery to reconstruct my abdominal wall. I am handicap for the rest of my life, very slow motion life. I lost my ascending colon, my Gull bladder has been removed and my entire abdomen and back and right side of my body are disfigured. A total of 32 surgery left me with a horrifying nightmare from this horrendous experience with this irresponsible Doctor Morad Tavallali!!! I am devastated and destroyed emotionally, physically and I lost my confident for the rest of my life. Please be happy with your look and don't trust this doctor. He fight for money to destroy you and has no feeling toward a patient that lost her life. I trusted him and in response he destroyed my life. Total cost including his surgery and following up his surgery almost $800.000 and he did not ever return my money back after failing. I took the case to court and lost because his insurance company lawyer proved that the hole in my colon was created by bacteria!!! and Doctor was not responsible to treat me for infection after his surgery. unfortunately I lost in court, but I hold my head up for one fact, I am innocently victimized and survived after this terrible tragedy of my life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Besides excellent surgeon he is an excellent human being and he gives 100% on his surgeries. He understands what you need and he is compassionate. He did an excellent job on my surgeries. He helped me to have more confidence and believe in myself. He's staff is wonderful and compassionate as well. Always polite in person and on the phone as well as caring

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Tavallali is AMAZING! Super nice and very knowledgable about what is best for me. He is not just about making money, but wants happy natural healthy looking patients. Very warm and happy doctors! Love him and love his work!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Morad Tavallali

Dr. Morad Tavallali's response
Thank you! It is a pleasure taking care of patients like you!

Submitted May 20, 2015

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. I am happy with my tummy tuck results. I cant say enough great things about Dr. T and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I think he did a wonderful job on my tummy tuck he's the best. I would love to do my breast reduction. I just love Dr. T and the staff are awesome...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DR. TAVALLALI ! I had a rhinoplasty performed by him and i HATE my new nose. He is not a man of his word. He assured me that he would give me what i wanted but he did not keep his end of the deal!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Dr. Morad Tavallali's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Portuguese

• Georgetown University (Grad. 1985)

• Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honor Society, l985
  • Recipient of Bhussry Memorial Scholarship, Georgetown University, l982
  • Sigma xi Scientific Research Society, l980
  • Recipient of Sandoz Company Award for Research, l985

• Barrows, E., Tavallali, M. and DeFilipo, J. Survey of Urban Entomological Knowledge, In, Urban Entomology, ed. G.W. Frankie, Praeger Press, l983.

HealthPartners