You may also like

Rate Dr. Morad Tavallali

Dr. Morad Tavallali's Ratings

Besides excellent surgeon he is an excellent human being and he gives 100% on his surgeries. He understands what you need and he is compassionate. He did an excellent job on my surgeries. He helped me to have more confidence and believe in myself. He's staff is wonderful and compassionate as well. Always polite in person and on the phone as well as caring

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2820550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Tavallali is AMAZING! Super nice and very knowledgable about what is best for me. He is not just about making money, but wants happy natural healthy looking patients. Very warm and happy doctors! Love him and love his work!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2809624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Morad Tavallali's response
Thank you! It is a pleasure taking care of patients like you!

Submitted May 20, 2015

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. I am happy with my tummy tuck results. I cant say enough great things about Dr. T and his staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2623963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I think he did a wonderful job on my tummy tuck he's the best. I would love to do my breast reduction. I just love Dr. T and the staff are awesome...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2211950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DR. TAVALLALI ! I had a rhinoplasty performed by him and i HATE my new nose. He is not a man of his word. He assured me that he would give me what i wanted but he did not keep his end of the deal!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][86091].votes_count ]]