Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Wilkens

My experience with this doctor was not good at all. I had seen him in the past to have my tonsils removed, however this time he was arrogant and rude. First when I walked into the office I was told I didn't have a appointment after minutes of research my referral was found and then I was squeezed in.. that was the first thing I feel made this doctor become such an butt. Than I explained to the lady up front I was hoping he could take care of everything in one visit, that paying a 60 dollar copay was difficult to have to keep coming back. That was something else that probably pissed him off , when he entered the room he wasn't friendly and brought a PA student in which was ok but normally they ask if it is ok but of course he never bothered ,his cell phone kept him distracted. I was referred to him for a reason and he blew me off saying there wasn't a reason, and if I didn't like that I could go get another opinion. Needless to say I will never go back there again.. arrogant stuck up distracted doctor can kiss my butt. By the way a feel a needle biopsy should have taken place swelling under both arms for several months And antibiotics did not help there is a reason and this was suppose to just rule out cancer, most likely this was from some type of common medical reason. Such as what? Idk that was what the visit was for. He blew me off because i was a work in a mistake made up front then I didn't want to make three and four visits to hand him money. I was referred for a reason.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I have never had such a kind and caring experience with any other doctor. Dr.Wilkens did a total thyroidectomy atJellico hospital on April 30 2014. I would highly re commend this surgeon to anyone; very professional, kind, concerned, wonderful in so many ways. The hospial staff was equally wonderful. This was the best experience rhat I have had with an hospital or doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Wilkens's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Arise Health Plan