Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Hengy

Dr. Hengy is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. It's a no frills office, but easy to get an appointment and not long waiting.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I had a a great experience! I was a new patient today, showed up on time and filled out my paper work - and only waited 2 minutes to see Dr. Hengy! I sincerely appreciate the punctuality provided by the office. Dr. Hengy has excellent bedside manner and took his time explaining all possible diagnosis. I am happy to say he is my new PCP.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I strongly agree with the other reviewer's comments. Dr. Hengy is such a welcome change from other family practice doctors I have had. Beyond being knowledgeable (which he is), Dr. Hengy's bedside manner is excellent. I have always been treated well by staff. I would readily recommend Dr. Hengy to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Hengy has a small practice, but he is the best doctor I've ever had. He maintains late and Saturday hours for us commuters. I've never waited for more than 10-15 minutes. His staff is friendly and helpful. He spends time with you to discuss your medical issues. I am diabetic and require frequent visit to monitor my health and meds. Everytime I use his late or weekend hours I thank him for being there when you usually need a doctor. I know most people use this site to berate their doctors, but I have no complaints with this one. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Matthew J. Hengy's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare