Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Cowan

Intelligent, caring doctor whom I've seen for the past couple of years from the old building to the new Headache Clinic He, and his team, have been instrumental in raising the quality of my life, and I'd been to other doctors. I've always felt that he listens well, and offers good options. I have hope that my condition will progressively get better under his care. He is tapped into the latest research and can offer many options, including procedures. I've already referred friends and acquaintances to him and his team. His NP, Carol Green, is an awesome medical professional and I have found her a great resource and support over the years. Note that occasionally, because of emergencies, an appointment might be pushed back by a few minutes, but they always communicate what's happening, and, having had an emergency myself, I really don't think that any physician can avoid that. BTW - The first meeting is partially to review a very long patient survey which can help the doctor to start his process. Patients have to be active in their treatment, fill out pain diaries, surveys, etc... so just be prepared to work a bit - there's a payoff.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Huge Ego. Very arrogant. Patient is a number not a person.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Robert P. Cowan's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Coresource