Ratings for Dr. Helena H. Nguyen

The most professional, skillful, and caring ophthalmologist I have seen. After cataract surgery BY ANOTHER DR. which left me with poor vision and high pressure in my eye, I was sent to four different specialists for consultations and corrective treatment. The only help I received was from Dr Nguyen. She has completely rid the eye of inflammation and reduced the pressure to normal, correcting what had appeared to me to be a continuing life time problem. Subsequently she performed cataract surgery on my other eye with excellent results. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Her husband runs the boutique consisting of many young Vietnamese women who show you the most expensive frames first. Instead of the frames that the plan pays the highest on. When the glasses were incorrectly made, the office tried to get out of providing a replacement or repair when vision service plan told me I was entitled. Even though I had been a patient there 2 years in a row, I was lied to about my insurance rights. Insurance paid for a second pair of frames and lenses, but not until after I filed a complaint with the State of California about the doctor and the insurance company. What a big headache this entire process was. As someone on this site commented about another doctor name Nguyen, “It all about the money”.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Helena H. Nguyen's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1992)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union