Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Horndeski

Do not be fooled by all the fake glowing reviews online. This doctor has been banned from hospital, disciplined by texas medical board and as someone else mentioned there are many suits against him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

This doctor destroyed my breast and now I need reconstructive surgery. I wish I'd know about his Texas Medical Board disciplinary actions, loss of hospitable privileges and numerous malpractice claims before I let him touch me. I am disfigured and scarred for life.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I had my procedure with Dr Horndeski understanding that his methods were different but after meeting other patients of his i went ahead with it and glad i did. He isnt the typical people person like many other surgeons.. he is a brain and passionate about what he does. If youve seen the movie a Beautiful Mind he reminds me of that character! I wanted someone excellent at what they do and he is.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Sorry, but this man should not practice on live humans. The lip lift he performed on me is not acceptable and his actions and comments with patients is unacceptable as well.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Never saw this doctor, but did research worthy of a review. I was attracted by the media coverage of his "trademarked" surgery technique that only he performs. No other surgeons I interviewed made this claim, and they seemed surprised a doctor would market i that manner. I always check my doctors with the Texas Medical Board because its so easy. Google "Horndeski Texas Medical Board" and decide for yourself if you're comfortable with his background.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have had MANY surgeries by this doctor and am VERY pleased with my results. I refer all my friends and family here and have nothing but the BEST treatment. He is very passionate about his procedures and he has a great staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Gary M. Horndeski's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)