Ratings for Dr. David A. Kling

Have been going to him for years and he has always been knowledgeable and actually listens. I have referred several people and they have also have nothing but praise for him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Kling is very honest, caring and knowledgable. My knee couldn't heal after ACL surgery. I was in constant pain for over a year and had gone to see several professionals to figure out the problem, but nobody could help. Worse, some just drag on my treatment without knowing what they were doing so my pain never improved. Dr. Kling was the only person whose opinion I trusted. He's honest about what he knows, what he doesn't. More importantly, since I was under his care, I started to be pain free for the first time after my surgery. The wait time could be long because sometime he needs to spend more time with the patient before you. I once left the room after an adjustment, went to the front realized I had a slight weird pain in a different place. He took me right back and worked on my knee until it was resolved. He never let me walked away without feeling better. My visit often takes about 45 min to one hour bc I have to wait but it's very much worth it.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Excellent Dr! Very straightforward and knowledgeable. Let me know when my condition needed surgery to resolve. Takes time with his patients so doesn't always run right on schedule but gives you the time you need to understand and discuss you situation!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Was rear ended a few years ago and have had issues with my neck. i have been to therapy and have found some relief. i have also been advised to undergo injections to help with pain. Dr. Kling has been awesome not only with pain management but also with flexibility that injections most likely will not treat. i would recommend Dr. Kling to anyone who has experienced similar issues.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I had seen many doctors and had an MRI, and all they could tell me about were the symptom. And those, I knew too well. I was looking for someone to tell me what was causing these symptoms. Dr. Kling was that person. With a simple x-ray he showed me what was the cause of my pain. He was honest about how much he would be able to help. He has no problem telling you when something is beyond what he can resolve. And, he will direct you to the correct resources when that's the case. When he treats you, he treats not just where the symptoms are, but also those places that have indirect impact to those areas. He's a great listener, honest, straight forward and great chiropractor!!! And, this is why I've seen him for almost 10 years.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Kling is insanely passionate about what he does. I would recommend him to anyone who needs/has ever considered going to a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

I have been to dozens of chiropractors through the years, and Dr. Kling is the very best I have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Kling is an outstanding Chiropractor! I have been in pain for 3 years due to a rear end car accident. I have seen him a handful of times over the past month and I feel AMAZING! I have been to multiple chiropractors and physical therapists in the area over the past couple of years and received little to no relief. Dr. Kling has truly made a difference in my life and I will continue to refer my friends and family to him! He is professional and compassionate and is eager to help. Thank you Dr. Kling and staff! Jeni R.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kling for many year and he is not like any Dr. He really cares and takes the time to listen to how you are feeling. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family over the years and will continue to do so. K Franz

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Diagnosed my situation with the aid of the x-ray's taken and told me of the problem at hand. Informed me that this was treatable and he could help. This was an encouragement that I liked. After giving me an adjustment and informing me this was a multi step healing process there was no hidden material that I did not know. Extremely professional and knowledgeable and the process involved. I have re-booked another appointment for treatment. I recommend this Chiropractor. He tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011