Ratings for Dr. Kevin N. Groom

Did not prepare or review file before appointment. Did not understand the primary reason for the visit. Non-responsive in writing up analysis. Did not keep assurances. Demonstrated a lack of compassion for patients concerns. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Groom was very knowledgeable and showed true concern. The staff has always been nothing but kind to me. They go out of their way to be helpful and professional. I would never go anywhere else. I have recommended these doctors to others and they have equally impressed.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

From scheduling my appt to checking out was a terrible experience. Staff needs etiquette classes. The things I could hear in waiting area made me feel like I was at the wrong place. None of them have been to school or know the appropriate way of behaving in a medical office setting. Billing lady is VERY rude and after complaints she is still rude. The good docs here are overlooked by their incompetent staff & fellow docs like Dr Groom. A certain demeanor should be held when working in mental health and theirs suck!!! Told my doctor I will not go back for testing results or for anything else!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Did not review records or listen to anything I said. Office does not return calls. Constant cell phone call interruptions during appointment. Rude staff. Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Showed no interest in what I said. Did not do a proper review of my records.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015